Russian is spoken by about 285 Million people and is not only in Russia, but also in a lot of CIS countries the official language. Knowing the Russian language does not only help you to advance your career, but also gives you the possibility to learn a completely new culture.
Following are some concrete advantages of speaking Russian:
Job / Career
- Many companies maintain economic relations with Russia and seek qualified employee with Russian knowledge.
- Most of the Europeans learn German, French or Spanish as a foreign language. To learn Russian will lift your CV from the crowd.
- Russia is the biggest country in the world and offers apart from a large cultural program (Churches, red place in Moscow, St.-Petersburg), a very nice natural landscape.
- Russian is the second language of many Asian countries.
- Russian is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Russian language has an important place in Art and Science.
- Numerous original works from the wold literature are written in Russian.
Sign up here today and start learning russian